Those of you who are following me on my social media channels might know that I attended the #VLCCStyleStatements Event at their Wellness Center in Sector 35 Chandigarh this weekend. We had a fun and interactive session with the VLCC Experts. It was all about hair, skin, and beauty. We got to know about various simple ways which can help us repair our skin and prevent the signs of ageing.
The ambiance of the center was very welcoming and neat. Everything was well organized. We were welcomed with some very delicious refreshments and drinks. Sushmita, Category Manager- Beauty of VLCC was very humble and more than happy to answer our queries. Before attending the event, I thought VLCC was all about weight loss but I was wrong. They offer so much more than just Weight Loss programs. They take care of every issue related to skin, hair, and body. They also offer services like nail extensions, eyelash extensions, and body contouring.
Their International Skin Expert, Ms. Daphne, answered all of our skin and hair related issues. Most of you wanted to know about the treatment for damaged hair, dark circle, and pigmented skin. Ms. Daphne said, A good lifestyle, regular hair spa, and better hydration is the key to beautiful hair and skin. She also mentioned to not forget sunscreen and always follow the CTM ( Cleansing, Toning, Moisturizing) routine. For dark circles, Ms. Daphne suggested storing your eye cream in the fridge for better results.
If you follow the Kardashians religiously then you must be aware of the Vampire facial. VLCC is the only center in India which gives this facial, they call it PRP therapy. In this treatment, they use the plasma taken from your own blood for the facial therapy. It helps repair your skin, prevents premature signs of ageing, encourages cellular growth, stimulates healing and imparts a youthful appearance to skin.
I had a great time at the event and was surprised to know about the vast range of services VLCC offers. If you have any skin, hair or weight related issues, I recommend you to visit your nearest VLCC Wellness Center as they provide targeted and personalized solutions for every problem.
All About VLCC Wellness
With a set of pristine white spa and massage rooms filled with the floral scent and a promise of indulgence, mani-pedi and makeup stations, VLCC is sure worth a trip. And that’s not all, with its skin and hair care experts, bridal packages and a range of wellness products, VLCC offers, as they like to call it, a 360-degree full-rounded wellness.
The blogger’s meet and pampering session I went there for on Thursday started with a tour around their spa, followed by high tea and a question and answer session with their beauty experts while some of us got foot massages.
“Do hair spas really work?” asked one of us bloggers, followed with similar questions about hair fall and damage. “Why do you get hair spas?” Sushmita, VLCC’s Category Manager for Beauty, asked that blogger and explained her about the Hair Spa.
Hair & Beauty – Lessons Learned
Here are the 5 things I learned from this session:
- It’s important to know your end goal before you go for a hair spa, so you can access the result. What is it you’re after – shine, damage control or dryness control? Tell the hair experts and ask for a hair spa accordingly.
- For complicated concerns like premature greying, damage, and skin discoloration, it’s important to know the reason they’re happening in the first place, so treatment can be suggested accordingly. Have an hour-long session with the experts who can analyses your personal situation vis-à-vis lifestyle, diet, hereditary factors and health, instead of going for a one-remedy-suits-all approach.
- Dandruff and dry skin have a similar solution – keeping it clean is as important as keeping it moisturized.
- Hair falling out? Ask yourself what’s changed about your lifestyle before you even start worrying – change of shampoo, stress, diet, pregnancy, so many factors can contribute to this, so it’s important to evaluate this before you approach a hair care expert.
- Just seek out medical help for acne instead of blaming your skin.
I was parted with a goodie bag whose contents I am yet to try – a diamond facial kit, a massage oil (whose recommendation my friend gave me) and an herbal tea. So, I’ll be writing about those when I try, especially interested in the facial kit, cuz I’m totes a home facial person!
(Product image to be added here)
And for all you beauties, don’t forget to comment below with your skin, hair and beauty questions for VLCC to answer. My aforementioned friend tried VLCC’s consultation services for cellulite removal and she certainly had all good things to say about it.